Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Day We Inked Our Big Recording Contract

Photos by Vito Fun







They were very nice to us. They explained everything really well. They even had graphs and wrote stuff on big notebooks they had set up on stands.
They had a really nice office with big windows and a plant.







They let us see the money, which they kept in a giant walk-in safe next to the men's room. The money kind of smelled like elementary school.






They were like "Come on guys, hold the money. Pick it up. See how it feels in your hands."






The money was real heavy. But I feel like it's just much classier if they pay you in actual gold.






They had the contract already drawn up.






We discussed some of the major points. Tone asked some important-type questions.





We looked very hard at all the words. I personally looked at every single one of them. I started to get a headache. I had to be excused for a minute so I could splash some cold water on my face. But when I came back I felt better and Tone explained to me what some of the best parts of the contact were.





None of them seemed to have a pen. Which was a kind of strange, I thought. Luckily Tone had a marker on him and we got down to business.





Now we're so happy to be signed to Embedded. We love our money and our new found fame and props. And all the girls like us now.

Thank you.
Goodnight.

3 comments:

Cary said...

Congratulations boyzzz!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thats freaking great!

mr fantastic said...

duders cash money for reals.....all though im confused by those graphs those large pads of paper are a little overwhelming for my inferior intellect....hahahaha

congrats
-cloyd-